Re: An introduction and two key questions

Subject: Re: An introduction and two key questions
From: Tony Renshaw <renshaw@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Sat, 31 May 1997 07:41:43
Gidday Tony C,
Interesting! I'd prefer to be conservative with the effective strength of
mechanical bonds in this scenario v/s chemical bonds if it is all layed up
wet, from "wo to go". Amazing the divergences you can make from the book
once you become a Technical Councillor! :-)). Are you, in a rather
roundabout way, saying "this happened to me"??
Regards
Tony Renshaw
Builder No.236