Graham Singleton Message.

Subject: Graham Singleton Message.
From: Tony Renshaw <renshaw@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Sat, 31 May 1997 08:16:26
Graham,
Thanks for the tip. I was actually aware of that one, but have only done the
rudder closeout sofar which I felt may have required the flexibility in the
BID to negotiate the tip and root part of the closeout where I brought the
closeout cloth up the inside of the existing skins. Would 2 plies of wetted
out closeout cloth have still bent up into these areas?  I look forward to
using your method on the tailplane closeout scheduled for the not too
distant future.
In my note to the wannabee builder, I wanted to create a realistic
understanding and to that end I may have used a slight bit of poetic licence
with my comparisons. My assumption of it taking longer to profile a Europa
rather than some of the moulded construction a/c surprises me that I am
incorrect as you put it, but my point about the amount of dedication to
"boring" tasks was more the message.
Could you uplink the bits you have for sale please Graham? Like Europa
Aviation, I feel that in the fullness of time I will be parting with a few
of my dollars, especially the tailplane attachment closeout panel.
Regards
Tony Renshaw
Builder No.236