Re: landing it :

Subject: Re: landing it :
From: RonSwinden@aol.com
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 1996 17:39:38
/

In a message dated 04/10/96  14:31:04,  aa4bwi@zen.sunderland.ac.uk
(bryan.wilkinson) writes:

<<
 One move may be to take some instruction  in one of the falke family of
 motorgliders .These have a similar layout in all of the ones I have seen.
 Also known as the venture , licence built by slingsby for the air
 training corps. The rate seems to be around 45 - 50 pounds per hour and
 you could do worse than check out their web site - point ya browser at
 york gliding centre. >>

If that is too far north  you  might like to give Tom Eagles a call at Hinton
in the Hedges  01295 812775 He has similar planes at similar rates  or Ray
Brownrigg at Enstone Sport flying on 01608 677208 has a bigger more luxurious
single wheeler,  a Vivat  that will serve a similar purpose. I fly a similar
beast,  an Ogar  with a single wheel and a pusher prop but you fly it  lying
down which takes a bit of getting used to  it should be at  Chavenage weather
permitting where I hope to pass it off to Ivan as my much modified Europa.
  Ron S. No 33
PS  Help! I have a new Sportster  33.6kb modem that works fine  on BBS,s  but
still takes an age to download anything from Avnet via AOL   can anyone with
any comments  E mail me off the  Europa group please  Ron