Re: landing it :

Subject: Re: landing it :
From: bryan.wilkinson <aa4bwi@zen.sunderland.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 1996 15:05:58
/

On Wed, 2 Oct 1996, Rowland & Wilma Carson wrote:

<SniP >
> >I lurked on the Europa list for several months and was struck by the
> >multitude of hints, tricks and minor mods. that builders needed to
> >resort to.
Same here ;-/

> >Finally, I've heard rumours that the Europa is substantially more
> >difficult to land than people have been led to believe, a typical
> >problem being broken out-riggers.
> >Alan Jackson
> >Tailored Information
> >http://www.datatext.co.uk/it

<snip>

One move may be to take some instruction  in one of the falke family of
motorgliders .These have a similar layout in all of the ones I have seen.
Also known as the venture , licence built by slingsby for the air
training corps. The rate seems to be around 45 - 50 pounds per hour and
you could do worse than check out their web site - point ya browser at
york gliding centre.

hope this is helpful , it would appeer that most builder/ lurker want the
original harrier - ish central gear setup .....

* my opinions are mine , all mine ;-)

Regards , Bryan