40% scale Europa is still Big!

Subject: 40% scale Europa is still Big!
From: Graham Singleton <100421.2123@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 1996 19:51:43
>> I like the wet layup construction of the Europa flying surfaces but I think
lot of time can be saved if some of the jigging and vacuum bagging techniques
that are used by companies like Boeing are utilized in the fabrication of the
flying surfaces.<<

You might look at the Berkut, which uses identical construction plus vac
bagging. You would have to make special arrangements to cope with the jig and
the tip and root but I'm sure it could be done. Would the gain be worth the
cost, though. The disposables in vac bagging can be expensive.
Graham