Re: Europa-List: XS Fuel Tank Kiwi Mod

Subject: Re: Europa-List: XS Fuel Tank Kiwi Mod
From: William Daniell <wdaniell.longport@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2014 11:40:09
Fred
yes....the idea of having fuel vapor around ...especially with my workshop
(garage) ....
as for the fuel tank change...I think you're being optimistic I think it
would be significantly easier without the top on but I don't see an
alternative...you don't really what to do a major surgery for something
that might never happen
Will

William Daniell
LONGPORT