Re: Europa-List: XS Fuel Tank Kiwi Mod

Subject: Re: Europa-List: XS Fuel Tank Kiwi Mod
From: Andrew Sarangan <asarangan@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2014 11:38:28

Your cradle idea is a good one. I am doing something similar right now.
One thing I noticed with your setup is that the tank could potentially
pivot and tip forward under weight. The cradle may need an additional
support at the forward end.
In my case, I am bonding the cradle to both bulkheads (seat back and
baggage bay), creating a sturdy raised floor for the tank to rest on.
Like yours, I also have lateral and fore-aft support to hold the tank
in place. I don't have pictures yet, but will have some soon.