Re: Introductions

Subject: Re: Introductions
From: Fergkyle <ve3lvo@rac.ca>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2001 15:15:08

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: david joyce
  Cc: europa@avnet.co.uk

  I would second Bryan's view on the resin pump being redundant, and you
don't even need the tables. Simply pour out a suitable amount of
hardener, multiply the figure by 4, zero the scales and pour in that
amount of resin. Couldn't be easier. Even if you are a bit bleary eyed
and overshoot the mark it is simple to add an appropriate amount more of
hardener, and I suspect the 0.1g accuracy may exceed that of the pump.
  Regards, David Joyce,402