RE: Introductions

Subject: RE: Introductions
From: Bob.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 06:32:36
Hi! Garry,welcome aboard!.
I personally didn't bother with resin pumps, other than the type you screw
into the bottle (like the present day liquid hand soap pumps)
Amway do one with a good reach drogue.(Needs modifying to fit the bottle
tops though) Ohaus do a 200gm digital weigher. In the time you are
"fannying" about with more sophisticated pumps you could be on with your
project proper!
I seem to recall a certain Phillip Harris Scientific Ltd. supply the
weigher.
I reckon they are in HULL. If you can't turn them up come back to me ,I
happen to be in a rush at present. Just remember your five times table for
the proportion of mix. starting with the hardener first direct into a pot on
the weigh scale then the resin needs to be added to make the total five
times greater, You only need to be accurate with the resin addition then. I
got quite adept pouring straight from the bottles.
Regards
Bob Harrison  G-PTAG  Europa Kit 337/Jabiru3300