Re: Introductions

Subject: Re: Introductions
From: Chris and Susan Beck <n9zes@execpc.com>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 19:38:06
I've built a little cabinet from 1/4" plywood, insulated it with some 1"
thick polystyrene insulation, and mounted a socket with a 40 watt light
bulb.  It does a great job keeping the temp right around 90 degrees.  Let
your mind go wild with ideas, as there are plenty of ways to slice this
cat.  I also only keep small amounts warm and only plug it in the day before
I'm going to layup.  No need to accelerate the aging of the resins.

Chris
A159