Re: Europa-List: Trim setting question

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Trim setting question
From: Pete <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2021 16:26:51
Thx Tim, its good to know im not alone :)

That said, the tab is neutral, with the stab in line with the fuse moulding,
 with the indicator also at neutral - so it appears the stab is not lined up
 with the fuse moulding in flight. I find that odd.

Cheers and Merry Christmas!
PeteZ

> On Dec 25, 2021, at 4:21 PM, timward <ward.t@xtra.co.nz> wrote:
>
> =EF=BBHi Pete,
> I have exactly the same issue but can live with it. Altering it is a real g
ymnastic exercise with space available and spanners!
> Cheers,
> Tim
>
> Sent from my iPad
> Tim Ward
> 12 Waiwetu Street,
> Fendalton,
> Christchurch, 8052
> New Zealand.
> ward.t@xtra.co.nz
> 021 0640221
>
>>> On 26/12/2021, at 8:49 AM, Pete Zut <peterz@zutrasoft.com> wrote:
>>>
>> =EF=BB
>> Curious:  My CG is a reasonable 60.86" yet I find that my trim is general
ly set quite far down in most phases of flight (and never nose up trim).