Re: Europa-List: Mod 53

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Mod 53
From: davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 09:37:10
Bill & Kingsley, I struggle to see what the difficulty is that you
perceive. The system works precisely as if the main tank had 90 litres
in it rather than 55 before it starts coughing and you turn over onto
your 10 litre reserve. No hiccups, no hesitations, no need to even think
about it. No issue ever in a lot of hours of using it. Naturally there
is a little bit of unuseable fuel in the bottom of the LR tank (but very
little) as there is of course in the bottom of both main and reserve
tanks. David Joyce, GXSDJ