Re: Europa-List: Mod 53

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Mod 53
From: davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2021 14:18:22
Kingsley, the syphon system means that the level in the long range tank
remains the same as that in the main tank, and both LR tank and main
tank will run dry at the same time, leaving you with some 10 litres in
the reserve side.

      Otherwise very much agree with your view of how useful it is in day
trips out & return, allowing you to avoid having to refuel somewhere
where they only have Avgas

      David Joyce, GXSDJ