Europa-List: Re: arplast pv 50

Subject: Europa-List: Re: arplast pv 50
From: Matt Dovey <mattdovey@hotmail.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2021 04:32:28

Hi Pete,
I've already replaced the bearings on the lead screw when I replaced the pitch
change motor and gearbox. So will be looking to replace the root bearings. There
is one blade with some slight play in it. So a new bearing might resolve this.
I did the limit switches last year. Wasn't hard to do. Just time consuming. I'm
trying to keep the prop going as long as possible to honest. The cost of
replacing
it is fairly high and I don't want to fit a fixed pitch.
I'm trying to order as many parts before I start work on the aircraft. Want to
get as much done in the least amount of time

Read this topic online here: