Re: Europa-List: door assembly sequence

Subject: Re: Europa-List: door assembly sequence
From: fklein@orcasonline.com <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2021 20:33:11
As I have always planned to just splatter-paint the cockpit interior
(which I did prior to glazing) I never considered attaching the seals
beforehandI suppose I could have, but I=99ve deviated
---From the build manual recommendations for sequencing on many
occasionse.g., using clecos to delay bonding on the top until
the last possible momentno regrets thereFred

<rowlandcarson@gmail.com <mailto:rowlandcarson@gmail.com>>

> I=99ve got the doors hinged and fitting nicely, with the shoot
bolts etc all operating in a pleasing fashion.

> The manual gives the next step as fitting the seals, then the glazing
and finally the gas struts.