Re: Europa-List: door assembly sequence

Subject: Re: Europa-List: door assembly sequence
From: davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2021 11:04:50
Roland, Following the manual did it for me. The seals do not create
great pressure on the frame. After all you have to be able to pull the
doors more or less closed before operating the push bolts. But in any
case it is very easy to take the seals off again if you feel they are
getting in the way. David, GXSDJ