Europa-List: Plastic cable conduit for electrical cabling

Subject: Europa-List: Plastic cable conduit for electrical cabling
From: Fred Klein <freddythek10@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2021 20:22:18
In addition to concealing wires heading aft, I wanted to stiffen the
door sill; I used a quarter round section cut from plastic pipe as a
mold using 3 layers of BIDfore and aft of the sill, I used a
half round pipe as a mold using  layers of BIDas a transition,
I carved and sanded a piece of foam as a mold, overlade w/ 2 layers of
BID as a transition which I secure w/ a few dabs of silicone.

I did use piece of very lightweight, flexible 3/4=9D irrigation
pipe to conceal wires leading to an overhead console; pipe was wrapped
with 3 layers of BID to stiffen the =9Croll bar=9D,
fwiwall in all, tidy enough.

pixs below.

Fred
A194