Europa-List: Plastic cable conduit for electrical cabling

Subject: Europa-List: Plastic cable conduit for electrical cabling
From: timward <ward.t@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2021 08:28:46
=EF=BBHi Allan,
I used a plastic cable conduit running under each door shelf from instrument
 panel to the back bulkhead. They are accessible and one can add and remove w
iring at ease.
They can be painted to fit with interior colour scheme. Glued to interior wa
ll.
See,
https://images.app.goo.gl/rE81dGRoHni2xwRr7

Flying today so will try to remember to take a photo of my installation.
Cheers,
Tim

Hi,

I have pulled all my cables from my instrument board, port outboard, under t
he door ledge and aft.

I would like some inspiration from you! Do you have any good ideas/photos of
 how you secured your cables before fitting the interior fabrics?

I look forward to see/hear your creative solutions.

Best regards,
Allan

Sent from my iPad
Tim Ward