Re: Europa-List: Re: Motorglider Wings?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Motorglider Wings?
From: Alan Twigg <alan.twigg775@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2019 18:27:49
I have been building mine in the background, since 2003/4, (I forget). I fee
l guilty that Ian was the pathfinder, my surprise was that Europa/ Swift com
pleted the manual after I completed the build. I have spent the winter compl
eting the bits that were not in the original manual, after my Wing fairings w
ere fitted!
I hope to join Ian in the air this Summer but still have a set of unbuilt sh
ort wings in the roof of the workshop, hoping I do not need them.
Alan Twigg
Mono Motorglider ( long Wing variant).
Kit 463
Sent from my iPad

> On 19 May 2019, at 17:17, Fred Klein <freddythek10@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> IanWhat an odyssey!!extraordinary perseveranceH
uzzahplease keep us posted.

> Best,
>
> Fred
>
>> On May 19, 2019, at 5:21 AM, Ian Cook <iancook_1@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I operate the only Extended Wing Europa with a LAA Permit in the UK, G-CB
HI. I can change back and forth between XS and Extended Wings with no proble
m, and use an enclosed trailer built specially in Germany for the mono exten
ded wings. It is shown in the corner of the hangar while I was rigging the m
achine last winter. It did take a long time to get the Permit, starting in 2
009 completed in 2018.