Re: Europa-List: Re: switch for Flap motor

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: switch for Flap motor
From: Bud Yerly <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2019 14:11:15
I use 1/2  flaps (actually 10 degrees) for takeoff.  It's 3 seconds of hold
 down.

Like I said.  It's just time and money to get custom.

Small planes are also 5 pounds of stuff in a 3 pound bag.  Finding room any
where is an issue plus any change you make affects 20 other things in an ex
isting plane.

Best Regards,
Bud Yerly

Bud Yerly