Europa-List: Re: switch for Flap motor

Subject: Europa-List: Re: switch for Flap motor
From: Ivor <giver@live.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2019 02:49:16

I Have this set up in my Tri gear and too date its worked flawlessly for
11 years,
Press your flap switch for one second and it lowers the flaps to 15 degrees
For take off ( this setting can be changed to your choice)
Once airborne with positive climb hold up on switch for more than 1 second
Will retract flaps fully,
Coming into land, reduce speed to white arch press down on switch for
More than two seconds to lower full flaps, very simple to use,
I also have a manual override to lower flaps normally if needed,
Not totally sure if they are available but worth looking,

http://www.aircraftextras.com/FPS-Plus-nt.htm

Read this topic online here: