Re: Europa-List: Re: Fire proof barrier with Jabiru Engine

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Fire proof barrier with Jabiru Engine
From: Fred Klein <freddythek10@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2019 13:44:27
Bud,

By any chance, do you know the wall thickness of those lower tube stubs?

Fred

<mailto:budyerly@msn.com>> wrote:

> I totally agree Nigel,
> It is just added insurance against cracking.
>
> Dave Conrad and I just finished his.  Reaming the lower tube requires
an extension on the reamer.  Dave bought a hand reamer square end so we
could fit it to a =C2=BD inch extension and drive it with a drill.  Dave
elected to stop at the bolts.  I think I would remove the bolt and drill
the insert as well in the future.