Re: Europa-List: Pierburg fuel pump 7.2097155 - Now Facet pump

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Pierburg fuel pump 7.2097155 - Now Facet pump
From: Kingsley Hurst <kingsnjan@westnet.com.au>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2019 11:32:29

Hmmm, pays to engage brain first .... if a plunger type pump didnt have a non
return
valve I guess it wouldnt be a pump!

SO, reading your question again Graham, I assume you were asking DOES the Facet
block reverse flow?

I cannot categorically say but I am 99.9% sure it does. If it didnt, I dont know
how it could pump.  Judging by the noise it makes notwithstanding being solid
state, I can only assume the noise is made by the valves opening and closing.

Cheers
Kingsley

Sent from my iPhone

> On 15 Jan 2019, at 10:49 am, Kingsley Hurst <kingsnjan@westnet.com.au> wrote:
>

> Hello Graham,
>
> Not exactly sure what you mean by reverse flow but whether or not it has a non
return valve I dont know sorry.