Europa-List: switch for Flap motor

Subject: Europa-List: switch for Flap motor
From: graeme bird <graeme@gdbmk.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2019 02:24:46

Views appreciated on whether the flap motor up/down switch should be momentary
(mom) off (mom) or three position (on) off (on) DPDT
I see that the motor switches off and limits at each end and I am thinking that
holding it down/up white it motors might be tedious.

I presume the flap motor is necessary with the extended baggage bay. Something
else to get wrong on landing (pump on, prop fine, gear down and.. flaps down
etc)

Thanks for all responses on other threads very much appreciated.

--------
Graeme Bird
G-UMPY -  Mono Classic/XS FFW 912S, Woodcomp SR3000/3W CS, trutrak Gemini 2 axis
AP, PAW, PFLARM core, ads-b out, 8.33khz, mode S, FP-5, Aera500, SD on Nexus,
Smart A3
350 hours &amp; 6 years on the Mono, 930 total
g@gdbmk.co.uk

Read this topic online here: