Re: Europa-List: switch for Flap motor

Subject: Re: Europa-List: switch for Flap motor
From: Bud Yerly <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2019 21:48:13
You are right Graeme,
I always offer a ON OFF (ON) for my clients.  The flap with limit is s l o
w.  On a go around just hit the switch and go.

If not on a time budget:. Jerry Hope made a switch mod where he fabbed a fl
ap shape handle, then took apart the switch to prevent the baton from rotat
ing and installed the flap shaped handle to the now non rotating baton.  Go
rgeous work.

Otherwise, just a plane switch as described is a few bucks and worth it.  I
f the PFA allows.

[Image]

Best Regards
Bud Yerly