Re: Europa-List: Re: Instrument Panel

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Instrument Panel
From: Alan Burrill <alanb@dpy01.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2018 22:26:22

>>Does anyone know a way of identifying how to test the asi or effectively
>>identifying
the old pipes still in place to figure out which is the static and which
is the pitot without damaging the instruments ?<<

I successfully used a low volume syringe connected to each line to check which
is which and consistance of deflection on more than one instrument.

Be careful and use a low volume syringe.

Alan

Sent from my iPad