Re: Europa-List: Re: iLevil & Replacement Fuel Feed

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: iLevil & Replacement Fuel Feed
From: William Daniell <wdaniell.longport@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 11:30:04
I put my ilevil 3AW in the roof to the rear of my Dynon ADAHRS.  It is
plumbed into the dynamic port with a T.  The static is vented to the cabin.

I have a Samsung TAB A and a Samsung S8 both running Naviator.  The
attitude information was laggy until I rebooted the Samsung TAB A.  The S 8
the attitude info was reversed  - showing left bank when turning right for
example.  This was very strange indeed.  However it corrected itself after
a reboot.

Airspeed was 4kt slower on the levil than the Dynon.  Otherwise no issues.

So my lesson from this is to reboot your tablet and then connect to the
levil wifi and then launch your application.  Ensure that you don't have
any other applications running.  I would also suggest connection to the
ship's power and turning on the option to not switch off on external power
(developer options in android)because it seems that changing wifi
connections can confuse it.

I still have to calibrate the compass and run more tests.

Will

William Daniell
LONGPORT
+57 310 295 0744