Europa-List: Re: iLevil & Replacement Fuel Feed

Subject: Europa-List: Re: iLevil & Replacement Fuel Feed
From: John Wighton <john@wighton.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 01:53:39

Installation in an empty aircraft opens up plenty of possibilities.

However, throw in some luggage, a fuel can (metal mandatory at MOGAS stations
above
10lt), folding chair, rudder lock (in my case metallic), etc.

The results are then somewhat different.  Example - a compass that deviates by
20-30 degs if it is fitted immediately beneath the baggage floor.

Recommendation is to fit it as far away as possible from the baggage area. In
the
roof maybe the best place.  I think l would go aft of the D-panel depending
on your antenna arrangement.

--------
John Wighton
Europa XS trigear G-IPOD