Re: Europa-List: Mono brake line

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Mono brake line
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2017 22:30:44
Hi David!

How much did you pay for a complete Beringer system?
They look so beautiful (and that 3 kg is a lot!)!
Are they always anodized to wine red or can you choose your favourite
colour by paying some extra?

Next time when you land here _w/o cows_ we will have sauna so long, that
you loose your weight another 3 kg ;)
and then get it rapidly back in the grill house!

Dear Fred!

Original mono brake lever works just fine - believe me!
My fingers are just like a bunch of dicks - I can still use easily
together my brake & throttle (even though I'm left-handed).
Just design some kind of parking brake system (valve or mechanical).

Brake lever to the stick looks - sorry - unaesthetic. Its something
like a part from a cheap moped or so.
And they are.
As an architect you know - _beauty first of all_ - safety, practicality
and such a things come secondary...

(how about mind, sight or speech controlled brakes - this would be a
sophisticated experimental solution)

Cheers, Raimo
OH-XRT Finland

allekirjoitus <http://www.flyingbreweryfinland.fi/>