Re: Europa-List: Mono brake line

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Mono brake line
From: davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2017 17:04:51

Fred, I have just fitted a Beringer wheel, brake, pressue limiter &
brake lever to my plane. For me the beauty of the system resides in the
wheel and brake, which save you 3kg and are claimed to be significantly
more efficient than the standard kit. I have to say that fitting the
brake lever to the stick didn't do it for me. I want the brake to be
accessible from both seats. So I have produced a mod to mount the lever
in more or less the same position as the standard one. So my question is
why not go for the fullMonty? Then all the right fittings will turn up
automatically!

Regards, David Joyce, GXSDJ

On 2017-08-07 10:10, philip george wrote:

> Hi Fred
> I think you will find that the elbow is M10x1.00 for the nylon pipe the other
side being 1/8 BSPT x28 . The origin of these fittings along with the brake
master
cylinder was from a British Kart component supplier. Hope this helps.
> Phil George G-EORJ mono
>
> Sent from my Samsung device

threads into the puck are British Standard Tapered Threads.

> Can anyone tell me the size of this 90 degree elbow BST
> fitting...?...and...can
anyone tell me the size and thread type on the other end of that elbow which
connects to the brake line?