Europa-List: Re: Stall Warner - switch problems

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Stall Warner - switch problems
From: jonathanmilbank <jdmilbank@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2017 01:31:36

Hi Clive,

My stall warner switch has worked reliably for about 15 years, so my memory of
an initial problem is vague. But your "it is closed/the horn sounds once the a/c
is back on the ground/at zero to low forward speed" rings a bell in my head.

I'm my case it was caused, as far as I can remember, by the air pressure tube/s
being fitted to the wrong spigot/s. Simply swapping the tube/s around cured it.

The adjustment screw in the middle needed little or no turning to get the warner
to activate at 5 knots above stall.

Jonathan

Read this topic online here: