Europa-List: Re: Considering the purchase of a 2nd hand kit

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Considering the purchase of a 2nd hand kit
From: n7188u <chmgarb@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2017 17:51:31

Thanks for all the helpful replies.

I already contacted Bud and will be meeting him either Friday or Saturday. I am
looking forward to that meeting.

I am personally not too concerned about the monowheel (being an experienced
glider
pilot and currently owning and flying a tailwheel airplane). But teaching
the kids may be a problem. Probably OK in the initial phases but solo could take
a while in coming (I'm a CFI so I can spend a lot of time teaching them :)
I will consider the triwheel retrofit if I end up getting a monowheel airplane.

And I will make sure I seek the Europa owners in SnF. I will be coming in my
LongEZ.
Hard to miss since generally there are not too many :)

Regards,
Chris

Read this topic online here: