Europa-List: Re: Considering the purchase of a 2nd hand kit

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Considering the purchase of a 2nd hand kit
From: Martymason <captainmarty@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2017 08:52:29

I purchased this kit in 2004. Some of you know the problems I had due to the
bankruptcy
of Europa Aircraft, In fact I had to purchase the wings from Europa 2004
along with the firewall forward kit. The kit is complete and there are many
extra purchases including the reinforced tailplane tube.  A crushed left elbow
and mangled left hand in 2007 prevented me from completing the kit. After
several
years I donated it to EAA chapter 690 in hopes that young people could
complete it. Unfortunately they have decided to sell it along with the used
Rotax
912 I also donated.

You can contact me by e-mail or phone at 770-448-6469.

Marty Mason

Read this topic online here: