Re: Europa-List: Considering the purchase of a 2nd hand kit

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Considering the purchase of a 2nd hand kit
From: Steven Pitt <stevenwpitt@me.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2017 10:01:18

Chris,
I would echo David's comments. As Chairman of the Europa Club I will be at
SunnFun
next week with Bud Yerly, who runs the US builder assistance program from
Seffner, Florida, so you are very close to plenty of advise, assistance and
knowledge
on everything Europa.
Back to David's comments on training. The trigear is ideal as a trainer, I have
flown mine off grass for many years with few issues, yes it is slower but it
is all relative.
Come and meet with us and other Europa owners next week at Lakeland. We will be
there all 6 days, meet and greet is usually around 11.00 each day but you are
welcome any time.
Looking forward to seeing you all from Tuesday onwards.
Regards
Steve
G-SMDH Trigear 912S

Sent from my iPad