Europa-List: Re: Engine rubber mounts

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Engine rubber mounts
From: Remi Guerner <air.guerner@orange.fr>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2016 01:20:06

Hi John,
I would not trust the quality of any new MT4 supplied by Europa until the
problem
I experienced is fully understood, explained and corrected. I returned my weak
MT4 to Europa you so that they can be analyzed.
I hope to receive a report on the subject, but nothing up to now, except that
Karen
told me that harder MT4 have been shipped to me.
You cannot either purchase those parts elsewere as the MT4 are non standard
-harder-parts
made especially for the Europa. This is due to the distance between
the rubber mounts and the engine which causes the MT4 to carry an unusually high
load.
At this time, I do consider the only way is to stay with the old original MT4s.

Remi

Read this topic online here: