RE: Europa-List: Re: Engine rubber mounts

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: Engine rubber mounts
From: Bud Yerly <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2016 21:18:31

Remi,
This is most odd.
I just put in a new set on a plane within 12 months and of course made sure the
bolts were pulled up and the spacers were properly seated.  No sag on the next
annual.  Go figure.
Your landing gear mount and the engine mount are both square aren't they?  One
photo seemed to be out of alignment.  As you are well aware, the rubber gap when
torqued up should be even front to back and all four should be the same.

Check the rubbers when you swap them out and look for a defect.

Regards,
Bud Yerly