Europa-List: Re: Engine rubber mounts

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Engine rubber mounts
From: Remi Guerner <air.guerner@orange.fr>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2016 00:40:06

Yesterday I started to remove stuff from the engine compartment with the
intention
of compensating the sagging using washers to shim the engine mounts. What
I saw was worse than expected. See attached pictures. Obviously the new rubber
mounts are a lot softer than the old ones. I am even wondering if such a
configuration
is airworthy and I am looking for advice on that point.
Now what to do? The best would be to replace the rubber mount by the right ones.
I questioned Europa-Swift: they keep saying the supplied rubbers are the same
as before, so I do not expect a solution from this side. Buying direct from
their supplier: does anyone know the supplier name and part number of those
rubber
mounts?
Remi

Read this topic online here: