Europa-List: R Trim Tab - Spare one + otrher items

Subject: Europa-List: R Trim Tab - Spare one + otrher items
From: davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2016 16:49:09

Having bought a complete kit to yield the front part of a fuselage for
my own repair, I still have multiple spare bits to be disposed of at
minimal charge, including tail planes and trim tabs. Regards, David
Joyce, GXSDJ

PS Other outstanding items include: Fuel tank; Windscreen; top half of
fuselage; Flap actuator (trigear); Trim actuator . Happy to sell for
offers in the 10 to 20% list price range

Also to give away: Used Mono wheel with good condition tyre & brake
system: Tough moulding of bottom front fuselage, which would make ideal
basis of a fuselage dolly.

On 2016-11-10 15:24, jglazener wrote:

> Have you considered simply getting new ones? In the old days the tabs could
> only
be made as part of the complete stabiliser, but Europa now supply these parts
as completed items as part of their Next Gen redesign. I have seen these NG
parts, they look very good , and it could not only save you a lot of stress
but also the risk that you end up with a sub-standard part.

> --------
> Jeroen
>
> http://www.europaowners.org/main.php?g2_itemId=44165 [1]
>
> Read this topic online here: