RE: Europa-List: R Trim Tab - Spare one + otrher items

Subject: RE: Europa-List: R Trim Tab - Spare one + otrher items
From: davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2016 18:35:07

Ian, Sorry. It has gone. David

On 2016-11-11 16:44, Ian Cook wrote:

> David,
>
> I am interested in your front fuselage moulding if that is still available.
>
> Ian Cook, currently based at Lasham airfield.
>
> G-CBHI
>
> M;07912944536
>
> FROM: owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com
> [mailto:owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com] ON BEHALF OF
> davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk
> SENT: 10 November 2016 16:49
> TO: europa-list@matronics.com
> SUBJECT: Europa-List: R Trim Tab - Spare one + otrher items
>
> Having bought a complete kit to yield the front part of a fuselage for my own
repair, I still have multiple spare bits to be disposed of at minimal charge,
including tail planes and trim tabs. Regards, David Joyce, GXSDJ

> PS Other outstanding items include: Fuel tank; Windscreen; top half of
> fuselage;
Flap actuator (trigear); Trim actuator . Happy to sell for offers in the 10
to 20% list price range

> Also to give away: Used Mono wheel with good condition tyre & brake system:
> Tough
moulding of bottom front fuselage, which would make ideal basis of a fuselage
dolly.

> On 2016-11-10 15:24, jglazener wrote:
>

>> Have you considered simply getting new ones? In the old days the tabs could
only be made as part of the complete stabiliser, but Europa now supply these
parts
as completed items as part of their Next Gen redesign. I have seen these
NG parts, they look very good , and it could not only save you a lot of stress
but also the risk that you end up with a sub-standard part.

>> --------
>>
>> Jeroen
>>
>> http://www.europaowners.org/main.php?g2_itemId=44165 [1]
>>
>> Read this topic online here: