Europa-List: Re: Engine rubber mounts

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Engine rubber mounts
From: RogerJMills <Roger.Mills@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2016 12:13:53

John,

Karen has responded very positively and is taking the issue up with the
suppliers.
Meanwhile she's sent me some replacement MT4s which do appear to be harder
than the ones I received last year but I haven't had chance to fit them yet.

Hopefully the problem will be resolved soon - it's probably better to involve
Europa
because they are trying to provide a good service for us and we need to
give them the business - I dread to think how difficult it would be if we were
to have to trace down original suppliers and maybe get the wrong part. E.g. Andy
Draper informed us that the Europa mounts weren't standard Lord mounts but
used a harder rubber compound - so it's unlikely that you'd get the correct
parts
as standard?

Best Regards
Roger Mills