Europa-List: Airmaster or Woodcomp?

Subject: Europa-List: Airmaster or Woodcomp?
From: jglazener <j.glazener@planet.nl>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2016 07:04:33

I am rapidly getting to the point where I need to select my propeller to go with
a 912ULS engine. Having already decided on an in flight adjustable, the choice
seems to come down to the following:

Airmaster AP332 with Whirlwind blades and AC200 CS controller. Eur ~6000

Woodcomp SR3000 with CS5 CS controller. Eur 4000

Woodcomp SR3000 with manual controller. Eur 3500

Based on the price I can surmise thet the Airmaster is better, but is it twice
as good, and more importantly, is the Woodcomp maybe good enough?

Then there is the choice between CS and manual which the Woodcomp offers. Manual
is cheaper and as a first timer I want to keep things simple, so that has some
appeal. The importer also kindly mentioned that he does not have good
experiences
with the CS setup, which is either refreshingly homest or an indication
of a dud product.

So which is it to be? Your opinions and experiences would be highly appreciated!

--------
Jeroen

http://www.europaowners.org/main.php?g2_itemId=44165

Read this topic online here: