Re: Europa-List: Airmaster or Woodcomp?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Airmaster or Woodcomp?
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2016 09:50:22
Jeroen,

I am very happy with my Airmaster prop and controller with the Warp
Drive blades.  Set it for the mode of flight (takeoff, climb or cruise)
and it works.  I have damaged the blades and the response by Airmaster
has been excellent.  I can highly recommend them.

No experience with Woodcomp so I can=99t comment on them.

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
Europa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop (75 hrs).
Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208-5331
Cel: 817-992-1117
rlborger@mac.com <mailto:rlborger@mac.com>