RE: Europa-List: New panel

Subject: RE: Europa-List: New panel
From: Vince Groups Email <groups@thegoddards.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2016 10:51:00
Hi David,

I was hoping to design and make the removable sections before taking the pa
nel back out of the aircraft for the rework. If I can printout the sub pane
ls full size then I will try the lick and stick method as it can be a quick
er method initially when playing about. Will keep you all update on the pro
gress.

Thanks

Vince Goddard
G-BWUP ULPower'ed Europa