Europa-List: New panel

Subject: Europa-List: New panel
From: Groups <groups@thegoddards.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2016 23:49:25

I'm planning on changing my panel to get rid of the steam gauges and fit Dynon
D180 and D10A units along with tidying up the layout to make it a little more
logical. I have tried searching for a drawing of the sub panels but can not find
one that has the dimensions. Does anyone have a usable drawing? I also tried
the demo of xpanel but the Europa template seems to be way too big (or the
instruments
are too small) and wondered what software people have used to lay out
the panel?

Thanks

Vince Goddard
G-BWUP ULPower'ed Europa