Re: Europa-List: New panel

Subject: Re: Europa-List: New panel
From: Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2016 08:36:11

On 2016-06-04, at 23:49, Groups <Groups@thegoddards.com> wrote:

> I have tried searching for a drawing of the sub panels but can not find one
> that
has the dimensions. Does anyone have a usable drawing?

Vince - I laid out my panels using CADintosh. That only runs on Mac, but it can
do DXF exports which should be readable by most other CAD applications. Let me
know if you would like me to send you the DXF files for the main & radio panels.

in friendship

Rowland