Re: Europa-List: New panel

Subject: Re: Europa-List: New panel
From: davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2016 09:05:04

Vince, You can always do it the pre CAD way - cut your existing panel
out where you want the new removable section (with a thin saw), and use
the cut out as yourpattern for the new panel. Make paper shapes of
dimensions of instruments to go in and play around for best fit. It has
worked well for me for three panel designs.

Regards, David Joyce, GXSDJ

On 2016-06-05 08:36, Rowland Carson wrote:

> On 2016-06-04, at 23:49, Groups <Groups@thegoddards.com> wrote:
>
>> I have tried searching for a drawing of the sub panels but can not find one
that has the dimensions. Does anyone have a usable drawing?

> Vince - I laid out my panels using CADintosh. That only runs on Mac, but it
> can
do DXF exports which should be readable by most other CAD applications. Let
me know if you would like me to send you the DXF files for the main & radio
panels.

> in friendship
>
> Rowland
>
> | Rowland Carson ... that's Rowland with a 'w' ...
> | <rowlandcarson@gmail.com> http://www.rowlandcarson.org.uk [1]
> | Skype, Twitter: rowland_carson Facebook: Rowland Carson
> | pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/rowlandcarson [2]

Links:
------
[1] http://www.rowlandcarson.org.uk