Re: Europa-List: New panel

Subject: Re: Europa-List: New panel
From: Auvray Pierre <titouauvray@neuf.fr>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2016 22:03:40

Hello gays, I'm pierre from france,
My english is ready soon perfect.
I looking to buy a speed kit for my europa xs a second end but clean or new at
a good price.
If someboby have a way please to contact me.
Pierre tel: 0033781117272
Email: titouauvray@neuf.fr
Ciao la compagnie

Envoy de mon iPhone

> Le 5 juin 2016  00:49, Groups <groups@thegoddards.com> a crit :
>

> I'm planning on changing my panel to get rid of the steam gauges and fit Dynon
D180 and D10A units along with tidying up the layout to make it a little more
logical. I have tried searching for a drawing of the sub panels but can not
find one that has the dimensions. Does anyone have a usable drawing? I also
tried
the demo of xpanel but the Europa template seems to be way too big (or the
instruments are too small) and wondered what software people have used to lay
out the panel?