Re: Europa-List: Rotax 914 turbo dongle

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Rotax 914 turbo dongle
From: davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2016 19:05:52

Alas, the Europa Club had one once upon a time, but it went out on loan
and was never seen again - at least so I have been led to believe. My
understanding is that the only one in the country is with the Beales and
not for loan, but subject to a bit of waiting Conrad will come and plug
it in. If you do locate one for sale, I would be very much in favour of
the Club shelling o ut whatever it takes to buy it. Regards, David
Joyce, GXSDJ

On 2016-06-08 18:52, philip george wrote:

> Hi UK members .
>
> We need to hire or loan a 914 turbo Dongle ,cable and software for a short
> time
.Can anyone help with this please.

> Philip George G-EORG
>
> Sent from Mail [1] for Windows 10