RE: Europa-List: Southco Fasteners

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Southco Fasteners
From: Greg Fuchs <gregoryf.flyboy@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2016 04:26:41

Skybolt Aeromotive might have them.
Greg

___________

Hi all. I have just moved on to fitting my cowlings and wanted to use the
Europa club mod where the cowlings are secured together with the Southco
quarter turn fasteners........however I contacted LASaero and gave them part
number : 82-14-260-20 and was told that they are unable to supply them. Then
I tried the Southco website, contacted their authorised dealer and was told
that particular part number is a special order only and their minimum order
is 5000! So my question is does anyone know where I can get these fasteners
---From OR doe's anyone have some (30 or so) that they didn't use and want to
sell?

Many thanks Frank