Europa-List: Southco Fasteners

Subject: Europa-List: Southco Fasteners
From: spcialeffects <spcialeffects@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2016 12:16:29

Hi all. I have just moved on to fitting my cowlings and wanted to use the Europa
club mod where the cowlings are secured together with the Southco quarter turn
fasteners........however I contacted LASaero and gave them part number :
82-14-260-20
and was told that they are unable to supply them. Then I tried the
Southco website, contacted their authorised dealer and was told that particular
part number is a special order only and their minimum order is 5000! So my
question
is does anyone know where I can get these fasteners from OR doe's anyone
have some (30 or so) that they didn't use and want to sell?

Many thanks Frank

Read this topic online here:

Attachments:

http://forums.matronics.com//files/image_319.jpeg